This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to know how to perform CPR or to obtain a certificate for CPR to meet job, regulatory or other requirements. This course is highly recommended for daycare workers, school teachers, security personnel, summer camps, work, babysitters, as well as construction workers. This course is NOT intended for Healthcare Providers or any personnel working or those whom may be working in the medical field in the future (i.e., nursing/medical students).
The Heartsaver CPR AED course covers:
- CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Usage of AED for adults, children, and infants
- Relief of choking for adults, children, and infant
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 6:00 PM (30 seats left)5490 Progress Blvd, Bethel Park, PA 15102
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 6:30 PM (24 seats left)U.S.C. Library
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 6:00 PM (30 seats left)5490 Progress Blvd, Bethel Park, PA 15102